The Ultimate Bible Study
This Fall, join Dr. Paul Thigpen as he dives deep into Scripture from Genesis to Revelation to illuminate the many names of Jesus in Scripture and explain how each one reveals something new about Our Lord. Jesus Revealed, a new 18-part program, is like no other Catholic Scripture Study.
Jesus Revealed is an engrossing exegesis of the entire Bible, focusing on the typologies of Jesus through 18 of his unique names. Fr. Jeffrey Kirby provides profound and practical spiritual insight to help apply what you’ve learned to your own spiritual life.
Throughout this 18-week biblical study from Saint Benedict Press and Catholic Scripture Study International, you will:
• Deepen your knowledge through expert Biblical exegesis on the person of Jesus Christ from Genesis to Revelation
• In-depth study of the typology of Christ in Scripture that will help you understand him more clearly
• An examination of more than 750 Scripture passages that will broaden your knowledge of—and deepen your love for—Our Lord
The full-color Study Guide contains:
• extensive biblical commentary with supplemental material for each session, including references to related passages in the Catechism of the Catholic Church
• excerpts from other Church documents and the writings of the saints
• Glossary of key words
• beautiful sacred art
• and much more
This enlightening new 18-part study features stunning videos, dynamic new materials, and beautiful full-color Study and Leader Guides, while retaining the depth for which Catholic Scripture Study is known. Each session includes a powerful Teaching Video and Life Application Video, along with comprehensive biblical commentary and reflection questions in the Study Guide. The additional Living It Out element elevates this from the usual bible study to another level: a spiritually life-changing experience.
We make it easy to start and run your study, and give you everything you need to build attendance including:
• DVDs plus Streaming Video access for Leaders and participants
• FREE Leader Resources like Invitation/Pew Cards
• Tips on welcoming, recruiting and implementing