The Paraclete: A Manual of Instruction and Devotion to the Holy Ghost is an accessible explanation of the Churchs rich tradition of teachings on the Holy Ghost.
Originally published in 1899 and faithfully re-typeset by TAN Books for everyday use. This treatise on the grand and timeless role of the third Person of the Trinity is sure to increase your love for Him and dispel any confusion about who He is and how to exercise devotion to Him.
Read about how He prepared the world for the coming of the Redeemer, how He prepared Mary to be the bearer of Christ, how He maintains and extends the existence of the Church, how He works in the individual's soul to make it reflect Jesus, how all that is good and noble in us is inspired by Him, and how we can do nothing good without His help.
Then learn how to give constant thanks and praise to this Consoler by meditating with the prayers provided. Includes a beautiful description of the Sacrament of Confirmation, and devotions for every occasion.
- Prayers to the Holy Ghost before daily tasks
- Daily Act of Consecration to the Holy Ghost
- Divine Praises in honor of the Holy Ghost
- Canticle and Litany of the Holy Ghost
- Chaplet of the Holy Ghost
- Devout exercises for every day of the week
- Extraordinary Form of the Mass for Pentecost Sunday
- Novena in honor of the God the Holy Ghost, and much more!
Beautifully hardbound in deep red leather-like material, perfect for daily devotions, with gold embossed cover.
Publisher: Saint Benedict Press, LLC
Imprint: TAN Books
Publication Date: 2011
Binding: Paperbound and eBook
Dimensions: 4.5" X 6.5"
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or select all