God formed a Covenant with our first parents. He desires a personal covenant, a covenant of mercy, with you. In Christ, He has opened wide the Doors of Mercy… especially for us who are weak and afraid of asking for help.
Doors of Mercy: Exploring God’s Covenant With You is an 8-week journey through salvation history, from God’s merciful promises to Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and David, to the prophets’ call to renewal, to the fulfillment of God’s promises in Christ.
Fr. Jeffrey Kirby will guide you through God’s covenant with his people, from Adam and Eve to Jesus Christ, showing how God cares for his people and offers them mercy even after they stray from Him again and again.
Each weekly session is capped by a personal testimony from various Catholic authors, speakers, and clergy, which demonstrates the power of Divine Mercy in the world today, inspiring you to seek God’s mercy and to foster a closer relationship with Christ.
During this Jubilee Year of Mercy, explore how God makes His Mercy present to you, in ordinary – and extraordinary – ways. Walk through the Doors of Mercy. Your life will never be the same.
Starting at: $22.95
The Woman Who Said Yes; The Angel Who Said No
See All Product Details
- Tells the story of Mary’s life from before time to today
- Reveals her ongoing battle against the Devil and evil in pursuit of our salvation
- Inspires greater devotion to Our Mother and Queen, who constantly draws us to her Son
- Increases vibrant participation in parish life
Embark on a journey that begins before time itself, when Mary was only an eternal thought in the Mind of God, and extends into her life in Scripture. Discover Our Mother throughout centuries of Church history, as she intervenes at pivotal periods—especially at her most famous apparitions, when she made roses bloom on a hillside in Guadalupe, when she made a miraculous spring of water rise from the ground in Lourdes, and when she made the sun dance at Fatima.
See the maternal care she has given to humanity and the battle she has waged against the evil one, the one she was put in enmity to for all time. After seeing how she pursues us in love, learn how to grow closer to Mary, Our Mother by making devotion to her part of our daily life.
Take this journey now and discover the woman who, from the very beginning, was destined to be the Queen of Heaven.
- In Queen of Heaven your group will:
Each lesson includes:
- Uncover the source of the Devil’s hatred of Mary and how she has battled and conquered him for our sake so many times throughout history
- Learn the meaning and theology behind the four Marian dogmas of the Church
- Understand her role as the Mother of the Church and how she constantly draws us back to her Son in trying times
- Discover the amazing account of John Paul II’s battle against Communism as he consecrated the world to her Immaculate Heart as asked at Fatima
- Foster a deeper love of your mother by learning ways to venerate her in your daily life
- a stunning teaching video, hosted by celebrated actor Leonardo Defilippis and more than a dozen experts
- group discussion facilitated by a beautiful, full-color Study Guide packed with 50+ pieces of beautiful classic artwork
- a final Spiritual Life video presented by Fr. Patrick Winslow.
Starting at: $129.95